STARBOARD SUP - EXPEDITION- TOURING SUP
"The board for one or multiple day adventures and expeditions."
After all the crossings and expeditions all over the world, Bart de Zwart had a clear idea of the perfect expedition board.
- Fast yet stable with enough volume to carry gear and supplies
- Multi-finctional - ready for a day trip with the family or a 7-day solo adventure
- An inside compartment is used to stow gear, water or food and many options to tie down even more on deck.
- Plugs for towing leashes, GPS and even a deck track for windsurfing.
- Extra side fin options for windsurfing and front rudder help to stay on course even in windy conditions.
- Available in Pine Tek technology
- Bottom shape is round V double concave mid-section to deep V concave tail
- With the race bottom shape and slightly higher nose, this stand up paddle board is designed to go anywhere from flat water to rivers to open ocean.
- Suggested rider weight is 65-140kg