- 12 carry handles
- internal air chamber
- 4mm EVA Square groove with Crocodile skin
- Neoprene paddle holder
- Air valve
- 3 fixed glue on fins
Ocean Rescue sets a new standard in SUP water safety.
- TUV certified dedicated rescue board featuring an extra chamber for bouyancy to float another person. Even if one chamber punctures, the craft will not sink.
- New I-Beam technology includes seamless joints between the inner chamber and outer chamber allowus us to exztend the size of inner chamber for additional security.
- Inner seam retains no air making it much easier and quicker to roll up.
- 12 self-standing handles for easy usage for the distressed person to hold onto and lifeguars to carry.
- 6" linear dropstitch construction for ample stability combined with double rail band for greater durability.
- 28" hull is narrow enough for prone paddling and knee paddling and offers great flat speed and catches waves well.
Suggestioned Rider Weight Range: 40-200kg